Has over 23 years of experience in precision and non-precision bearing modification. Whether you need a simple grease change, special coating, raceway ground to change the internal bearing clearance, or a complex over-molded "tire" on the O.D. of your bearing, Lewis Industries is an industry leader that bearing manufactures, distributors, and commercial end users turn to.
- Duplex Grinding of Angular Contact and Deep
Groove Ball Bearings
- Custom Cage Manufacturing
- Radial Clearance Change
- Geometry Modification on All Bearing Types
- Tapper Bore 1:12,
- Bore Enlargement
- Width Reduction
- Ceramic Hybrid Modification of a Standard Bearing
- Slots, Grooves, Holes, Chamfers
- Spherical O.D.
- Precision Spacers
- Tapered Roller Sets
- Special Coatings
- Precision Hydrocarbon Removal
- Bearing Injection Over-Molding
- "Tires," Housings, Race Incorporation, etc.
- Grease Fill
- All Bearing Types
- All Grease Varieties for Special Applications:
- Kluber, Food Grade, Polyrex, Molycote, etc.
- Special Process
- Grease Change on Double Shielded Product
- Precision Cleaning for High Density Grease
- Snap-ring Groove Addition
- Seal Replacement
- Laser Marking
- Custom Washing & Inspection
- Zero-drag Seal Modification
- Contamination Testing